Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thanksgiving Thoughts...A Week Later

This year has brought about many changes, some not the most fun, and some completely positively life changing. As this year comes to an end, I leave it behind as one of the best and most important years of my life.  At the end of the day I would not change a thing that I experienced, or did this past year.  I worked hard, and was honest with myself about the direction of that career choice.  I fell in and out of love.  I was true to myself, and I faced one of the biggest fears I had.  I met many new people, and strengthened the relationships that were already important to me.  I gave back, and found a greater purpose. I learned to embrace my talents, and show them off.  I found my voice and then I shared it.  Overall as I have said a million times before I feel incredibly lucky to have this life, to live with the people I do, to be surrounded by love and support, and to be given the room and freedom to express myself and grow freely to become the person I am.  This past Thanksgiving was the best of my life, I was with the people (and dogs) that I love dearly, and as I feel every year so much to be grateful for, but this year was even better because I had some deep questions answered.

Fun Fall Picture/ Style
Baking the day before Thankgiving

My KitchenAid Hanukkah Gift
AKA Thanksgiving Helper
Pies! From Top Left-Clockwise
Key Lime Moose Tart
Pumpkin Banana Moose Tart
Apple Caramel Wine Crunch Pie
Pumpkin Pecan Pie

My Thanksgiving look including nails, and the table setting I made the day of, including place cards with personal notes on the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment