Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

Now boarding...Round 2!

Nails that will last for my 8 days of travel!
Sitting in Miami passing the time as my flight has been delayed. I should be getting on soon, and I am able to charge my phone so this is all fine. The connection would have been tight and I am not sure my luggage would have made it, thus another example of how everything happens for a reason.  I also purchased the book "A Thousand Splendid Suns" at the recommendation of my mother.  Hopefully it will be a good read.  I will start it as I eat an overpriced airport lunch.



   

This time on the way to Colombia my mind is more at peace knowing my sister and Gabbi will be at the airport when I arrive. I am certain it will feel completely different there when I land as the airport was under renovation the last time I landed in Bogota. It was a much scarier experience.

There are however unknowns with this trip as well. I have no idea what the work schedule for my sister and Magnolia is, therefore no idea what we are doing and when.

Tonight I am going to a dinner with the head of the volunteer program I did last time.  I will bring some donations and see if there will be anytime to volunteer this trip.  I am excited to be tonight around both English speakers in addition to my family. So we can figure out what is going on this week!










No comments:

Post a Comment