Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Pictures are Worth a Thousand Words

Here are a mix of photos that I am not exactly sure as to when they were taken date wise but it was during the beginning of the week.






Magnolia worked from home a lot throughout my visit, this is her work area and large sewing machine.  


 



These photos were taken when Magnolia went out to work in the evening for a little while before we all had dinner.













The stuffed dogs, one for me, one for Magnolia, and one for Julieth.











When Magnolia came back we celebrated my visit with a card, and cake.  Also we all changed into our Boston Strong tee shirts I got everyone.









Looking at all of these pictures makes me so happy I have these memories, and have had these moments.

1 comment:

  1. Sara-I am so pleased to have seen these pictures and to now of your adventure to Colombia. I've known you since you were a little little girl and to see you make the connection to birth mother, family, country is very dear and heartfelt. I am wondering what is your relationship to everyone in the pictures? Sisters? Do I look elsewhere on your blog to find out? Christine

    ReplyDelete