Pages

Monday, August 5, 2013

Last Leg

Julieth and Miguel went to work at 6am, and I woke up to Lola the family dog curled up near me in the bed.  It was unexpected but a welcome surprise.  I finished packing and Magnolia made me breakfast (ham and cheese sandwich) not my forte but I was not going to be rude. I read and then watched a show with my nephew.  Magnolia fed me some beans, rice, and meat before my cab arrived.  I said my goodbyes and went to Gabby's.

Here are some photos I snapped before my departure:
























Once at Gabby's I felt relieved, there is no pressure there.  I can be myself and be understood.  We can just hang out and have a great time.  We went to the mall and had some food and bought a ton of coffee for me to bring home.  We spent the rest of the day dying our hair, watching movies, tv shows, and painting our nails. It was perfect. Just easy and fun.  We went to bed at 1am and set the alarm for 4:50am to get to the airport early enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment