Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Lots of Pics and Thoughts on Current Adoption Situation

We went back to Hogar today to continue painting the shack there.  The scenery surrounding the facility is really something.  Here are photos of the grounds and us painting.  There is some construction going on too.














This boy named Brian, just came up to me and hugged me.  He spent some time on my lap, just soaking up the love.


If this isnt great scenery I dont know what it! This is the playground area.


My nutella and peanut butter sandwich
 that I added Marshmellows to.
yummmmmm


Silly
More serious.  I did the yellow and orange shirt on the dude in the background.  Also all the eyes and smiles.  I wanted to be responsible for all the smiles! :)


Birth Mother Update
I woke up at 4 am this morning, and haven't been sleeping great since before Colombia, for obvious reasons.  There have been so many blessings on this trip, but there are also hurdles.  I am still a secret to everyone around my birthmother except my sister.  This is giving me some anxiety, because I am spending every weekend there, but I don't want to reveal who I am, and put her in a bad situation.  On the other hand, I do not want to be a secret, I am proud of her for the choice she made, and I wish she could be too.  

Aside from that, the language barrier has left me in quite a pickle about how to accurately express who I am.  Writing the letters to my bm and sister is emotionally draining.  There is so much to say, and so many questions to ask.  I have to determine which to ask now and which to save for later.  I will most likely save any serious questions for Magnolia, for another time after we see more of each other.  

Time will tell...




No comments:

Post a Comment