Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Airport and Anticipation

I am sitting here at Logan Airport awaiting to board by flight to Orlando, and being chatted up by some nice people here.  My mood is serene and I am feeling pretty calm.  This has been an overwhelming week with highs fueled by good news, and high anxiety.  So much has been discovered and I have had a difficult time processing it all.  I am truly overwhelmed by the help I have already received by people up north and people in Colombia.  Less than a week ago, I had no idea where and how to even begin searching for my birth mother.  In the last few days I have found out that my birth mother is alive, and changed her first name to Magnolia.  It's quite a pretty change, if I do say so myself.  I also found out that she is registered to vote in an area only 30 minutes drive from where I will be living.   Now Boarding.......

No comments:

Post a Comment