Pages

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Letter for Magnolia 2

Here is the letter I wrote for Magnolia for this weekend.


Dear Magnolia,

There is so much to say to you but also not a lot of time.  I want you to know who I am as a person, and it has been difficult to express that with you because I have trouble communicating in spanish.  

I am a very outgoing and independent person.  I love to laugh, and make jokes.  I am a people person, I am very social and I like to meet new people often.  I am creative, I like to make scrapbooks, and clothes, and other projects.  Do you like to do things like that?  How would you describe yourself?

I am a sensitive person, and I am in touch with my emotions.  I am very open about everything.  I care about other peoples feelings a lot.  I try to treat people the way I would like to be treated. 

I love kids, I have been working with kids for many years.  I have nannied, been a camp counselor, and youth leader.  

I am going to try and become an event planner when I go back to boston, because I want to use my creative side more in work.

I look forward to getting to know more about you as we continue to build our relationship.

What is your favorite color?
Food?

Tell me about yourself in a letter too, and I can get it translated.  Do you have questions for me?

I also want to tell you that I am proud of you as a mother to have made the decisions you made in your life on my behalf.  I know it was a difficult choice for you to make, but you should hold your head up high about it.  You gave me the gift of life twice, I have a great life back home.  Meeting and getting to know you is such a blessing on top of the other blessings I have had in my life.  Thank you again for your choice, and thank you for welcoming me into your life now and wanting to build a relationship.  It means the world to me.  

Love,
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment