Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

CHECK!

 I spent the better half of the day creating a video for Magnolia's birthday this weekend.  Originally I edited the video the video of us meeting the first time.  Guillermo and Gabby filmed the whole thing.  Once I finished that I was going to give her a second dvd of some home movies my dad filmed in 1989.  I decided to edit them all together, and so she can have one movie to mark this occasion and to see me when I was younger too.  Watching the movies and hearing the love in my parents voices, hearing my dad say "hi beautiful" everyday, seeing my mom smile at me so lovingly, dancing with me, made me think a lot this afternoon.  My dad carried around one of those old school heavy video cameras all the time, so we could have these memories and share them with family.  I was so loved by my parents, and am so blessed to say that I still am everyday.  Magnolia gave me so much in this world, I do not think she will ever be able to fully understand the gift she has given me.  Here are all the reasons I have to be grateful and all the wonderful that surrounds my life daily......

This picture still hangs in our hallway, and my moms close friends still call me Baby Sara

I look forward to having more adventures with my parents




I took a 2 hour horseback ride in Tahoe, I was the only one who wanted to go, so I did & check out the view!                             And of course favorite goofy guys!


Love Bug

Family is family, and to me my pups are a part of the family.  I have even spoken to them as often as my parents well I have been away.  (Judge me if you want) I don't care! :)  In another pup picture is my most amazing one and only Aunt Nancy.  She is and always has been the best Aunt anyone could have!




All smiles here for my 23rd birthday, I love this picture!


Happy Mothers Day Mom, this year.
More family....thanks for being a huge part of my life.

Here we  are in DC, hot hot hot summer day, but it was a great trip!  My parents are so great, I got to choose the museum we went to that day.  This was on the roof of the Newseum 
One of the things that makes my life so rich are my friendships.  New or old, friends are so important to me I am happy to have these people in my life!  Here are some of my favorite pics, if you are not here ie Sage, Sonia, Benny, it is because WE need to take more pictures together!  Love you! 








I have had the oportunity to travel all over the world, and want to continue to have new experiences and travel more.  I am lucky to be checking things off my bucket list as the years pass.  I am kissing Daisy, after swimming with dolphins (check!)  Under that I did both an aerial arts class, and a trapeze class (check, check!)                                          





Most recent picture with my bestie, yup we have to take more!




                                                Actual real life sister! (another check off that bucket list!)


Oh bonus point! I am an Aunt!!

 You all know this one by now. (Ultimate Check!)



Without the support and love of all of you I would be lost.  Magnolia made a choice that gave me so much in life.  I will try to take advantage of my opportunity and live life fully. I am able to have a bucket list and to dream big thanks to many things, and my adoption is the main reason.  I will continue to leap, because I know that I have a great supportive net to catch me when I fall.


No comments:

Post a Comment