Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Letters for the Weekend


As the weekend approaches and I am going to spend the night at Magnolia's one last time, and celebrate her birthday with her, I decided to once again write them letters to be translated.  I will be hand writing them tomorrow because they are short.


Dear Magnolia,

As we embark on this last weekend together for this trip, I have many things to be grateful for.  I am thankful that I was able to find you, and more that you wanted to meet me, and even more that we are building a relationship now.  Thank you for opening your home to me, and thank you for giving me a sister!  Thank you for my amazing boots, and the beautiful shirt and earings.  I could probably thank you for many pages, because as I have said before you have given me such an amazing life and family.  I am so proud to have you as the woman that gave me life.  I know in my heart that Freddy was a good person, because you are and Juliet is, I never thought otherwise.  I wish I could have met him, but I am happy that I was able to get to know him through your eyes.  I hope you have a wonderful birthday, and I feel blessed to be a part of it this year.

As a birthday present I made you a dvd with home movies taken mostly by my dad in 1989.  I thought you might like to see how loved I was and am, and also what I was like then.  I also included the video of us meeting in the dvd.  I hope you like it.

Love,
Sara

Dear Juliet,

I am so lucky to have the sister I have always wanted!  I am excited to continue building our relationship and keeping in touch from this point forward.  You are a great person, and I am proud to call you my sister.  Keep studying hard, and loving Marlon the way that you have.  He is such a bright child, and he is lucky to have you as a mom.

I plan to be connecting with you and Magnolia via email and Facebook, and I will get letters translated for the time being.  I hope you keep me posted on everything that is happening in your life!

Love your big sister, 
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment