Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Fingerprints, Lesson Plans, and a Good Cause

Today I finally finished working on the painting project at Hogar.  Erika and Lupe will complete the project tomorrow, I will be at the Soacha project.  Here are the almost complete pictures!





Tutoring today went much more smoothly, I think scheduling it for the middle of the week is a much smarter move.  I was no longer focused on the events of the weekend and I was able to concentrate on the lesson.

I just finished downloading some vocabulary ideas to work on with the kids tomorrow.  Hopefully it will go more smoothly, and I will teach 5th, 6th, and an after-school class.

Erika my friend here in Colombia is walking for a cause close to my family and Erika's best friend's as well.  The light the night event is happening the weekend of October 19th, for more details and to donate please click below.

http://pages.lightthenight.org/ntx/DallasL12/ETrevino

I made a donation tonight in memory of my mothers father, Samuel Broner. I wish I could have had the chance to meet him.  He passed shortly after being diagnosed with Leukemia, many years ago.  I thank him very much for bringing into the world the single most influential and important woman in my life, my mom.  If you haven't been directly effected by this please donate in honor and memory of my grandfather.  Every dollar counts!










I painted this girl from head to toe!

Oh yeah I finished my Country's flag

Goofy


No comments:

Post a Comment